Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Love Bug

Love Bug

Called you for the first time yesterdayI finally found the missing part of meI felt so close but you were far awayLeft me without anything to say
Now I'm speechless over the edge, I'm just breathlessI never thought that I'd catch this lovebug againHopeless, head over heels in the momentI never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug again
I can't get your smile out of my mind(I can't get you outta my mind)I think about your eyes all the timeYou're beautiful but you don't even try(You don't even, don't even try)Modesty is just so hard to find

Now I'm speechless over the edge, I'm just breathlessI never thought that I'd catch this lovebug againHopeless, head over heels in the momentI never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug again
I kissed her for the first time yesterdayEverything I wished that it would beSuddenly I forgot how to speakHopeless, breathless, baby can't you see?Now I'm
Now I'm speechless over the edge, I'm just breathlessI never thought that I'd catch this lovebug againNow I'm hopeless, head over heels in the momentI never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug againOh! Lovebug again----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovebug....
There's an old idiom that whenever you were bitten by love bug you will fall in love easily.It's only old and some kinda rumor but actually let's say that love bug is real... or should I say Love bug is actually our partner or special someone why? it is because whenever we see them we were like falling in love with them.. Whenever we talk to them we are longing for them.
So let's cut it short Love bug is actually real in some way.. There are some instance when we saw someone we say "He/She's the One."
But, we can't truly say that is all true afterall. The Love bug in our self is the main reason why we keep minding that special someone.... It is the reason why we fall in love with the same person again and again. It is also the reason why we are happy with him/ her it's because our own love bug bite us again and again. It is the reason that's why we fall in love with the most unexpected time and reason. 
Love Bug......


The real Love Bug......

The lovebug, Plecia nearctica, is a member of the family of march flies. It is also known as the honeymoon fly, kissingbug, or double-headed bug. The adult is a small, flying insect common to parts of Central America and the southeastern United States, especially along the Gulf Coast. During and after mating, adult pairs remain coupled, even in flight, for up to several days.

The lovebug was first described in 1940 by D. E. Hardy from Galveston, Texas. At that time, he reported the incidence of lovebugs to be widespread, but most common in Texas and Louisiana. However, by the end of the 20th century the species had spread heavily to all areas bordering the Gulf of Mexico, as well as Georgia, and South Carolina. L. A. Hetrick, writing in 1970, found it very widespread in central and northern Florida and described its flights as reaching altitudes of 300 to 450 metres (980 to 1,480 ft) and extending several kilometers over the Gulf. In 2006, it was reported as far north as Wilmington, North Carolina.
Immature lovebugs larvae feed on partially decayed vegetation in the landscape and, in this respect, are beneficial. Adults feed only on nectar during this brief life stage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Urban legend holds that lovebugs are synthetic—the result of a University of Florida genetics experiment gone wrong.Much speculation about the lovebug still thrives. This is partly because the larval form of this insect is seldom seen, as it lives and feeds in the thatch of grasses for most of the year. While various fungi are suspected of being natural controls for this species, biological control of these non-pest flies is not a priority for funding.Research by L.L. Buschman showed that migration explained the introduction of the lovebug into Florida and other southeastern states, contrary to the urban myth that the University of Florida created them by manipulating DNA to control mosquito populations.

No comments:

Post a Comment